Summer Fun!

19:10:00

















I recently travelled to America in the summer to visit South Carolina and New York! I had a fantastic time and I was so grateful because I was able to see my sister after 6 months of her internship. I haven't been to another state other than New York before, so I was  excited to explore a new state. The place I stayed in South Carolina was on Hilton Head Island. It's such a beautiful island and the picturesque scenery was just breathtaking. And I can't forget the about the amazing food hmmm!

The outfit that I'm wearing is what I wore to the local town called Harbour Town. This is where the famous lighthouse is and where all the boats dock. I thought I was in an episode of Revenge ahaha, unfortunately I did not see Jack's Amanda boat ;)

Clothing
Black Crop Top: New Look
Patterned Shorts: Oasis
Sandals: H&M


Jewellery 
Tiered Necklace: New Look
Rings: (Left to Right) Art Fest, A Market in Scotland and H&M
Watch: Deepop 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe