No More Secrets for the Pretty Little Liars

17:58:00


Every person dreads this day, the day that his or her favourite programme comes to an end. Personally, I tried to ignore the fact that this would ever happen with Pretty Little Liars as I pictured myself watching it week by week with my children aha. Well, I guess that can still happen but only by re-watching the 7 worthy seasons.

I don’t think it sunk in until they started taking down the set. A lot of memories were made within the walls of the Warner Brothers studio lot. Sigh. I’m writing this like I am a cast member, but I really do feel like one because I can recite nearly every episode line by line! 

After countless deaths, a heap load of -A text messages and picture worthy shocked 'omg' faces, this show will always be my ultimate fave show! Sometimes I'd literally spend my nights reading -A theories like I was researching for an essay, I'm not even lying aha. Call me crazy but I used to have a whole Tumblr account (www.team-pretty-little-liars.tumblr.com) dedicated to PLL, I say used to because I can't remember the password for it, which still breaks my heart. I had a huge following on it as well, which makes it even more sad :(

Nevertheless, I am very excited to see what the 2-hour finale will entail and intrigued to find out who AD is even though I was quite disappointed with the A reveal, but I have forgiven the writers about that aha. One thing I will say is that there are so many unanswered questions! The list is endless. I still think Maya is alive and that she has been -A all along aha, I still think there's hope! #LongLiveMaya!

My AD theories are:

Caleb 
Wren 
Mellissa 
Ezra
Spencer's Twin

It hurts to say, Caleb & Ezra, I would literally cry if it was one of them because they would have played the girls so bad! Mellissa and Wren have disappeared and have yet to tell us unanswered questions and I think Spencer's twin theory is genius (look it up if you haven't already). 

Seven worthy seasons of pure joy, I've basically grown up with this show and again it's sad to see it end. :'(

Make sure you watch my Pretty Little Liar AD Reaction video on my YouTube Channel Deborah Iona after the episode airs. 


Peace, Deborah x
















You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe