Double Denim in Dublin

17:19:00











Hey guys, I recently visited Dublin for Chris Brown's concert (which was amazing btw, vlog coming soon) so I thought I'd show you what I wore. The process of figuring out what to wear for the concert was a tough one, as I needed to pick something that was not only comfortable but cute and stylish. So I decided to breach out of my comfort zone and wear something I wouldn't usually go for. I instantly thought of flares. 'Why not' I thought aha, I think I needed a break from my beloved skinny jeans anyway aha. 

I paired them with my converse, to add a more casual vibe to the outfit and a sporty red crop top for a pop of colour. My favourite combination to wear recently has been denim on denim. Although it's a pet peeve for many, I thought I'd combine to two to make my outfit more daring. 

To find out where these items are from, watch my latest OOTD YouTube video for info!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SfIp6JlVg_k

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Subscribe