Winter OOTD // Self-Confidence

16:28:00







Turtle Neck: Urban Outfitters
Denim A-Line Skirt: Pull & Bear
Black Denim Jacket: Topshop
Shoes: H&M
Tights: Primark
Necklace: Madeira, Portugal 
Lipstick: Sleek 

Hey guys thought I'd show you what I wore, on this cold winters day. I know I'm wearing a skirt but surprisingly my legs weren't the coldest part of my body, it was my hands aha. Anyways, turtle necks are my favourite item to wear in the winter because they're so soft and snug & you literally can wear them with anything! I also think I've adopted mustard as my new favourite colour, it's so perfect omds. 



I decided to pair the turtle neck with a denim A-Line skirt and some chunky boots. My #FashionGoalOf2016 was to start wearing skirts more and it looks like I've succeeded so far. I want to be more adventurous with my style and have a dauntless attitude, because lets be honest we probably all have that one item in our wardrobe that we're too scared to wear (I know I'm guilty). But realistically we shouldn't feel that way, we should be able to feel confident in our skin and wear what we want to wear, without thinking what others might say. As long as you're happy in it, that's all that matters really. :)


Ribbed, chunky boots are a necessity in my wardrobe, they are equivalent to the need of a black leather jacket in every girls wardrobe. They're so comfy and practical for a long day of shopping.


 The final statement piece of my outfit is my black denim jacket. This touch, gives this ensemble a grungy vibe and an "I'm coming for you" attitude, especially because it's denim on denim as well aha. 





Well I hope you enjoyed this post, just as much as I enjoyed shooting & writing it! Tell me your #FashionGoalOf2016 in the comments below or on my social media. 
Side Note: I couldn't decide on which pictures to use so I'm practically showing you them all aha. 

   Lots of Love    
            Deborah xo            




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe