Wireless 2015

19:20:00


Last weekend I went to New Look Wireless Festival in London on Sunday for day 3! It was so amazing because I got to see some of my favourite artists again, which includes Nicki Minaj, August Alsina and Jessie J. But the person who I was most excited to see was Ciara. If you don't know already, I am obsessed with Ciara and I love her so much. But I was really bummed that I didn't get to her up close because by time we left August Alsina's set the tent for Ciara was already full to the brim :(. Nevertheless I still had a good time watching her from a distance, as the people I went with knew how to have a good time. I went with my sister Bethany, my god-sister Naomi and one of my good friends Sian. 


[Right to Left] Me, Sian, Bethany and Naomi

Naomi and I
I would say my favourite performer was Wretch 32, he killed it especially when he performed '6 Words'.  I literally could not breathe, Wretch killed me enough and then he brought out Giggs on stage!! This was the highlight for me. I was deaddd. Giggs performed 'Talking the Hardest' and honestly it was so good!

One of my favourite shots

The best bit about festivals is the atmosphere waiting for the acts to come on and DJ Charlesy created just that!  He got the crowd buzzing big time aha, he even got 50,000 people doing the candy dance. We also made a few friends in the crowd, I just wish I got their Snapchat or Twitter usernames. However; at every festival you always get that one stubborn person in the crowd who doesn't want to move to the side even though they don't know who the artist is and you're the biggest fan of that artist. But the show must go on, literally aha.

The only thing I would say was a downer was Nicki Minaj being late, which resulted with her only doing a 30 minute set and David Guetta taking up most of her slot. Unfortunately I have to say that David Guetta was kind of disappointing, I thought he would have been alot better. The best thing about his set was the fireworks and the streamers that I caught aha. But overall I had another fantastic time at Wireless and hopefully I'll attend next year as well.

 FESTIVAL MUSTS   
-Make sure you bring a  portable charger, it was a life saver for me. My phone definitely would have died without it.
-Sunglasses,  because the sun was directly above the main stage and I couldn't see a thing without them.
-Sun cream to protect you from the sun of course.
-Bumbags are so convenient for the perfect hands free festival life!





 OOTD 
    Clothing      
 Patterned Kimono: Boohoo.com 
 White Crop Top: Fovever 21 
 Ripped Denim Shorts: Forever 21 
 Bumbag: Primark  
 Shoes: Converse  



   Accessories   
Tiered Necklace: PacSun 
Rings: F21 & Portobello Market  
Faux Septum: Lamoda 
Flower Band: New Look

To see more footage follow me on Instagram: @deboraaahxx 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe