City Break // Paris

17:43:00

Three words. Paris was amazinggg!! It's such a beautiful city, I truly recommend you go and visit. This was the first holiday I've been on without my parents, so it was really exciting, if you know what I mean aha. 

Paris Hotspots
To get around Paris in a flash a bus tour is ideal. It's literally the most perfect way to see the whole of Paris. With Big Bus Tours you can hop on and off at the provided stops, plus a bus comes every ten minutes. We got to see all the famous monuments which included:










The architecture of the the buildings were extraordinary

Me trying to be cool aha


My sister and I



The most perfect breakfast I've ever had!
Can't go to the city of fashion and not do some shopping!! Beaugrenelle Paris Mall was a life saver! I brought so many cute things. One of my favorites stores was a home store called Maisons du Monde, where I brought this adorable model elephant. 




  "When you wish upon a star, makes no difference who you are, anything your heart desires will come to you." My childhood dreams finally came true, I finally went to Disneyland! It was so magical!  Hyper-reality at its best. Everything literally came to life and even the restaurants were themed! The use of three explanation marks after three sentences shows my excitement still now aha. I thoroughly enjoyed Walt Disney Studios the most as it featured some of my favourite movies in such as Toy Story, Ratatouille and Monsters Inc.








Boo wouldn't answer :(





There's a snake in my boot


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe