Good Friday

18:14:00

It was so amazing to see the turn out for the Good Friday March, so many believers and different cultures! 


What was the march for, you may ask? Churches from around the local area joined forces to celebrate Jesus sacrificing his life for us and saving our sins. 

Romans 5:8 
"But God proves his own love for us in that while we were still sinners Christ died for us." 

Isaiah 53:5
"But he was pierced because of our rebellion, crushed because of our iniquities; punishment for our peace was on him, and we are healed by his wounds."

Hope everyone had a great Easter & remembered the real reason why we celebrate Easter! 

Deborah Iona x

















S O C I A L S

I N S T A G  R A M : @deborahiona

I N S T A G R A M  (PHOTOGRAPHY) : @deborahionaphotography

T W I T T E R: Deborah_Iona

W E B S I T E : www.deborahiona.com

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe