Battle of the Brunches

18:14:00

B I L L S

Entering the ring weighing 40 pounds is Bills Breakfast *crowd cheers*

Bills Breakfast Speech: I hope you guys enjoy, we have worked very hard for you to indulge in a wonderful quirky full English!



Judges Verdict: Wednesday at 11:16am I discovered something wonderful... Breakfast at Bills. Honestly, it was sooo nice and was just the right proportion. Not gonna lie I thought the little pot of beans wouldn’t fill me but it actually did! Although I could have done with a bit more toast, the sunny side up, sausages and bacon streaks were enough to fill me up! On another note, the hot choco entered the ring with a huge jab and was topped off with whipped cream and a flake!

Aesthetic Rating: 9.9
Overall rating: 8.9




G A S  S T R E E T  S O C I A L 

Entering the ring at 50 pounds is the Gas Street Social Breakfast *crowd cheers*

GSS Speech: thank you all, hope our choice of additional potatoes are enough to win you over! 




Judges Verdict: The Wednesday after next, at 11:26am I found myself at a The Gas Street Social having brunch with my family. Having only been to the GSS for drinks I was intrigued what their food menu had to offer! I ordered the classic breakfast ‘Gas Street Works’ (minus the mushrooms) and I’ve got to say, I thought it would be better as the menu said their sausages were ‘Award Winning’. I also accidentally ordered the wrong type of egg, which was my fault, but I still ate it! However, I have to hand it to them the bacon and potatoes were really nice and breakfast at GSS is served all day, which is a bonus! When the hot choc entered the ring it wasn’t serving any jabs at all, but the overall service at GSS was a ten out of ten and I will be going back to try something else on their menu!

Aesthetic Rating: 4.5
Overall rating: 5


Ding ding ding we have a winner! Bills Breakfast has won the Battle of the Brunches!

Bills Breakfast Speech: I would like to thank the soil for allowing me to grow in it, the tomato sauce that allowed me to bathe in and all at the farm. Here’s to next year!

Now the question is, where shall I go next to eat and who shall go with?

Deborah Iona x


S O C I A L S

I N S T A G  R A M : @deborahiona

I N S T A G R A M  (PHOTOGRAPHY) : @deborahionaphotography

T W I T T E R: Deborah_Iona

W E B S I T E : www.deborahiona.com

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe