I Feel So Inspired

21:04:00


It is currently 3:50 am and I have a massive grin on my face. For the past 2 hours or so I’ve been saying, “I feel so inspired” over and over again. I have just been watching YouTube videos of Shameless Maya, if you haven’t heard of her, well you have now! Honestly her videos are so real and it is the reason why I am writing this blog post right now. I’ve been subscribed to her channel for ages, but I’ve never watched her videos religiously, as I do with others. After downloading the new YouTube update (which is amazing can I add) I was browsing through my subscription page and came across Maya’s “WhatCameras I Use + Why: Awesome Stuff Week!” video. Immediately, I thought, omg is this fate because this is just what I need right now. I am currently looking for another camera to purchase and I have been seeking for advice. The video was so helpful, encouraging and weirdly made me super happy for some reason. I think it was because I instantly started envisioning what kind of shots I’m going to take with my new, snazzy camera aha.


But I think it was due to: number one her personality is 110% incredible (binge watching her recent videos made me feel like I’ve known her all my life aha) number two her face, hair and makeup were perfection and number three, the editing/quality of her video was on point (editing goals 101). Anyways, after viewing that video, I watched her other videos such as where she discusses her new life in LA, getting baptized and finally getting her new house.

After watching 50 videos straight I thought Deborah, you need to sleep now, you have to wake up early tomorrow for your lecture. (Currently praying I will wake up in time). But honestly she left me questioning, what I want to do with my life and where I see it heading. As well as surfing YouTube, I also had a browse on Instagram, as you do. Photography is one of my favourite hobbies, so when I see beautifully taken pictures, I actually get emotionally excited. As strange as that sounds, wandering through the explore page and looking at other people work made me keep saying, “I feel so inspired”.

Speaking of inspiration, this is why my blog url is what it is and this post is a summary of the meaning behind it. People inspire me everyday, down to even the littlest thing like the way someone’s hair is styled, that I saw at glance whilst walking on the street. I haven’t felt so deeply inspired like this in a long time, so I thought I’d tell you guys about my huge spurge of inspiration.
p.s I woke up the next day I saw that Maya had favourited my tweet I tweeted to her! This put me in a positive mood for the rest of the day :D

Favourite quotes of the month:







Credit to Tumblr for pictures






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe