Autumn Lookbook 2016

18:54:00






















 Autumn oh sweet autumn, you have arrived. If I could pick two words to describe autumn it would be 'burnt orange'. The shades of oranges and yellows excite me a lot, especially when the rays from the sun hits the leaves and makes it glisten. Also can I just say the new autumn Snapchat filter of the leaves flying out everywhere is one of my favourite filters right now aha.

Okay enough of my autumnal thoughts. Maria and I went out on adventure and created an autumn lookbook for you guys that features photos and a video on my YouTube Channel! We had so much fun shooting each other and I’d like to thank Maria for being my photographer and videographer for the day. (Check out her Instagram to see more of her amazing work: mariiaiv )

I also took some photos of Maria, which will be uploaded onto to my new photography website very soon, so stay tuned!

I am in love with the outfits I put to together and I think that the jumper dress is a must have this autumn as it super stylish and it keeps you warm!

For more info here’s my YouTube video, enjoy x



OUTFIT NO 1:
JUMPER- MISSGUIDED
JEANS- BERSHKA
COAT- PULL & BEAR
BOOTS- RIVER ISLAND
NECKLACES- F21

OUTFIT NO 2:
DRESS- PRIMARK
JACKET- MANGO
SHOES- H&M
LIPSTICK- SLEEK (CHERRY)


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe