Prague Photo Diary

17:35:00

Hey guys, it's been a while, but I'm back with a photo diary from my latest adventure in Prague! Prague is such a beautiful city, the architecture is phenomenal and the views are so stunning. There's so much I could say about this wonderful city that has crept up on my list of my favourite places to visit.

As soon as I got home, in fact as soon as I stepped foot in Prague's airport I had PPD (Post Prague Depression) when/if you visit you'll experience it and I'm telling you it's a horrible feeling :( . Anyways, enough with my PPD, whilst I was exploring I took some photos (by 'some' I mean a million) of what caught my eyes, so I thought I'd share that with you. And if that wasn't enough I also shot two videos out there too, which will be out on my channel very soon!

Hope you enjoy this photo diary!
Which photo is your favourite? Send me your favourites via social media x x 

Twitter // @Deborah_Iona
Instagram // @deborahiona
YouTube //  Deborah Iona 






























































































You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe