LDN LIVIN'

23:49:00


This day was made for shooting! The distinctive use of light created a new element surrounding London.  The colours blue and green were the main pallets used in this photo diary and I tried to convey that by using the sky as a backdrop for most of the photographs. We roamed the Shoreditch streets, ate at Box Park and found ourselves strolling down Brick Lane, going in and out of exotic vintage stores.

This may sound really cheesy but it was a day to remember aha. I'm not even exaggerating, it was such a great day! Ali and I even shot a His & Hers outfits video which is up on my YouTube Channel, if you want to check it out... hint hint aha [watch here].

Be sure to check back on my page for more upcoming posts and follow me on my social media pages for regular uploads. Speak to you very soon.

Deborah x









































You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe