Dallas, Texas

16:03:00

Inspirational, Motivational, Good Company, Meeting New People, Writing Notes, JFK, Sun, Food, Mac & Cheese, BBQ Wings, Chick-fil-a, Whataburger, Midnight Snacks, Coffee, Long Drives, Sleep, Perseverance, Cowboys, Horses, Walmart, Hope, Life-Changing.

Just a few words to describe my time in Dallas Texas! I attended TD. Jakes' Pastors and Leaders Conference at The Potters House in April and it was truly a 'you had to be there' experience! Enough chit chat, here are the pictures.

& be sure to keep an eye out for my Texas vlog!

Deborah Iona x


S O C I A L S

I N S T A G  R A M : @deborahiona

I N S T A G R A M  (PHOTOGRAPHY): @deborahionaphotography

T W I T T E R: Deborah_Iona

W E B S I T E : www.deborahiona.com

















































You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe