Lunch at Comptoir Libanais

18:27:00

On Wednesday, I went on a cute lunch date with my friend Sara to Comptoir Libanais a (you guessed it) Lebanese restaurant! If you have severe problems with taking pictures every 10 seconds like myself I am pre-warning you! Everything is so picturesque and you will probably leave with a low battery aha. 

Anyhoo back to the important part, the food! It was so tasty and it was just the right amount! I ordered the Chicken Kofta and Sara had the same but with potatoes. This was my first time having Lebanese food and I can tell you this won’t be my last. It was probably one of the best salads I’ve ever had (inserts heart emojis). And to top it off I had the brownie with vanilla ice-cream that tasted like heaven! I also had a bite of Sara’s Muhallebi (pudding) and it was nicer than I expected. 


So if you wanna a grab a bite to eat when you’re shopping in Birmingham, why not stop off at Grand Central and try Comptoir Libanais!


Deborah Iona x

S O C I A L S

I N S T A G  R A M : @deborahiona

I N S T A G R A M  (PHOTOGRAPHY): @deborahionaphotography

T W I T T E R: Deborah_Iona

W E B S I T E : www.deborahiona.com










You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe