Everyman Cinemas: The Best Of Both Worlds

15:28:00






I know I'm about 10 years late but I finally had a cinema experience at Everyman Cinemas. I've always wanted to visit because I think the mix of dining and watching a film on a luxury sofa is such a fab idea! Whilst watching the Amazing Spider-Man (a great movie may I add) we filled our stomachs with buffalo wings, truffle fries, a burger and vanilla shakes! Although I thought the buffalo wings would be better, the vanilla shake was the highlight of the whole meal!

Everyman Cinemas is the place to be if you can't choose between eating out or going to the movies! Why not save time and do both at the same time! 


Have you been to Everyman Cinemas, if so what did you watch? 
Tell me what you thought via my socials. 

Deborah x



S O C I A L S

I N S T A G  R A M : @deborahiona

I N S T A G R A M  (PHOTOGRAPHY) : @deborahionaphotography

T W I T T E R: Deborah_Iona

W E B S I T E : www.deborahiona.com






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe