Self Portrait

17:06:00

Cameras are often never pointed at photographers when they are taking a photo. Today I challenged this golden rule and decided to photograph myself. These photographs weren’t taken with a narcissistic attitude but with expressing how I feel as a character: fun, free and determined. Sometimes I lack confidence and can be really shy. But I have to remember, “For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.” 2 Timothy 1:7.


Keep that in mind the next time you are feeling down or anxious and why not try photographing yourself for a change & express how you feel.

Deborah Iona x x x 

Check out more pictures on my photography website and photography Instagram account
www.deborahiona.com // @deborahionaphotography

S O C I A L S

I N S T A G R A M 

 P H O T O G R A P H Y  I N S T A G R A M 



















You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe