Concerts & Starbucks

10:27:00

This was the day I have been waiting for since I discovered her whilst browsing on Spotify. Frances. Who's that? People ask when I tell them how amazing her voice is. Frances is such a gem, her voice, lyrics and overall presence just lights up the room. I generally think she can be as popular as Adele, but I think she is so underrated and not many people have heard of her :(

It was a very intimate performance at the O2 Institute, with supporting acts of Lauren and OUTLYA, who were extremely good! Couldn't believe OUTYLA had only been together for 3 months! 

My favourite songs performed were:
-Don't Worry About Me
-Borrowed Time
-Grow

Go and have a listen to her album Things I Never Said you won't be disappointed!




Also I have to mention this because I could not believe this happened! First of all whilst waiting for Raecine I got the Iced Cinnamon Almond Milk Macchiato (recommended by Teala Dunn) and it was surprisingly really nice, considering I'm not a huge coffee lover. Anyways I met Raecine at the station and we were walking to the venue when she realised that she didn't have her ticket... We both were so baffled to where it had gone because she had it when I met her at the station. So we retraced our steps and found it laying on the floor in broad daylight next to the station! How lucky are we. She also treated me to a Five Guys afterwards, which was very thoughtful #GetYouAFriendWhoBuysYouFiveGuys aha.






On to what I wore, my favourite part! I wanted to be super comfy so I decided to wear these flowy culottes from Topshop as they are easy to move around in! I paired these with old school Vans and my everyday black denim jacket also from Topshop! The bag I wore believe it or not was from Primark! Yes Primark, you read correctly aha. When people ask where my bag is from they always think it's from Zara or River Island and when I tell them it's from Primark they are so shocked.






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe